The highest organ of MAVESZ is its General Assembly – it comprises all members of MAVESZ. The General Assembly is the decision-making body of the association, it holds a meeting at least once a year or as required and permitted by the relevant provisions of the Statute.
Mr Tibor Zsinkó
MOL Petrolkémia Zrt. / MOL Group
Mr László Dobos
Director of Production
Mr Sándor Horváth
Chief Executive Officer
Mr Tibor Klement
Mr Tamás Varga
Chairman of the Board, Managing Director
Mr Zoltán Bige
Chairman of Supervisory Board
Bige Holding Kft.
Mr Márton Csaszny
MATERIÁL Chemical Cooperative
Mr László Kiss
ÉMK North Hungarian Environmental Protection Kft./ Kiss Group
Mr Márton Nick
Regional Sales Manager
BASF Hungária Kft.
Dr György Sárosi
HUNGÁRIA Veszélyesáru Mérnöki Iroda Kft.
Dr László Szalay
Mr Csaba Szabó
MAVESZ (Hungarian Chemical Industry Association)
Mr István Miavecz
National Association of Hungarian Paint Manufacturers (MAFEOSZ)
Mr Kálmán Rozsnyay
Plastic Pipe Manufacturers Association (MCSSZ)
Mr Péter Honti
Mr András Szakolczai
BRENNTAG Hungária Kft.
Mr Gábor Szikszay
MAVESZ Executive Secretariat
- Mr Csaba Szabó, Director (economic analyses, communications & media relations, EU and international relations, employers interests)
- Mrs Angelika Tóth, Sustainability & HSE Deputy Director (climate policy, ETS, health, safety & environment, REACH/CLP)
- Mr Sándor Aranyi, Secretary General, Plastic Pipes Manufacturers Association
- Mr Csaba Söptei, Co-President, Director, National Association of Hungarian Paint Manufacturers
- Mrs Szilvia Gyebnár Járomi, finances & administration
Sectoral Associations are operating within the structural framework of MAVESZ. They function in accordance with their own statutes and represent the particular interests of their subsector in the chemical industry.
In pursuing their professional activities, sectoral associations are independent. They harmonize, however, their own policy and positions with that of MAVESZ in order to attain strong and consistent advocacy potential on issues concerning the chemical industry as a whole.